Ningbo Meishi Gaojie Paint Co., Ltd. is a large-scale Sino-foreign joint venture paint manufacturer
Ningbo Meishi Gaojie Paint Co., Ltd.
Ningbo Meishi Gaojie Coatings Co., Ltd. is a large-scale Sino-foreign joint venture paint manufacturer. It is a branch of Hong Kong Meishi Group. It is located on the south bank of the longest Hangzhou Bay Bridge in the world, with Ningbo in the southeast, Hangzhou in the west and Hangzhou in the north. It is connected to Shanghai by a bridge and is located in the center of the economic golden triangle of Shanghai, Hangzhou and Ningbo. There are two branch factories for solvent-based paint and water-based paint. It is one of the large-scale paint production bases in Zhejiang Province. The company covers an area of 52,000 square meters, with a building area of 38,000 square meters and more than 250 employees. Among them, there are 5 senior engineers and more than 20 technicians.
The company's products have passed the inspection of the National Chemical Quality Supervision and Inspection Center and are in line with the new national first-class standards of GB/T9756-2009, JG/T24-2000, JG/T-172-2005 and the latest national GB18582-2008 mandatory safety certification , Passed IATF16949:2016, ISO9001-2015 and ISO14001-2015 three system certification.
The company mainly produces five series of paints:
1. Industrial coatings are widely used by large enterprises such as the electronics and electrical industries, automobiles, and motorcycles.
2. Teflon high-temperature non-stick coatings are used for non-stick pans, grills, and small household appliances.
3. The powder coating is suitable for the weather resistance and decoration of the metal shells of household appliances, instruments and meters, electromechanical products, metal parts of automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, and traffic guardrails, aluminum alloy profiles, anti-theft doors and windows, plumbing equipment delivery pipes, etc. And anti-corrosion coatings.
4. Ceramic series coating products are widely used in kitchen appliances, household appliances, printing and dyeing textiles, industrial anti-corrosion, etc.
5. Water-based coatings are widely used in interior and exterior wall decoration, metal and cement engineering anti-corrosion effects.